This is a versatile bedside sleeper / cradle in the colour white. This bedside sleeper can be placed separately or directly next to the parents' bed.
With a bedside sleeper your child will sleep safely, directly next to you. This way you can easily change your baby and feed it during the night. This gives both the mother and child a better night's rest.
Please note: A premium cold foam mattress is included with this bedside sleeper.
The side rail can be opened and closed very easily without the use of tools.
This is a freestanding pull-up bed where the side must be securely closed as soon as your baby is in it. With three different sleeping heights of 52, 58 and 64 cm (measured including mattress), this bedside sleeper is suitable for placement next to high box spring beds.
This bedside sleeper is suitable for newborn babies. Please note: when your child grows up and can raise itself, it is time for a transition bed (cot to toddler bed). Depending on how quickly your child develops, you can use the bedside sleeper for up to 10 months.
- External dimensions L x W x H: 95 x 45 x 90 cm
- Age: from birth to the moment your child can pull self up (on average 5-7 months depending on development)
- Adjustable sleeping heights (measured including the mattress).
- Without wheels: 52/58/64 cm
- Supported with stabilisers: yes
- Side rail: open and closed (2 positions possible)
- Colour: white / water-based paint layer
- Slatted bed base: 6 cm thick
- Space between bars: 5.2 cm
- Mattress: Delivered including cold foam mattress 90 x 40 cm (see all specifications below)
- Material: European solid pine
- Made in Europe
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 90 cm x 40 cm x 10 cm
- Material: Cold foam with premium, removable cover
- The cover is washable at 60 ° C
Category: Bedside Sleeper
Read the supplied instructions before use.