This special wooden toy kitchen by Petite Amélie should not be missing in the list of toy classics. It is guaranteed to bring a lot of fun for your little Chef.
Note: The kitchens are made of natural, untreated wood. Wood is a natural material that can change colour per tree. The actual colors may differ slightly from the photo in reality.
The kitchen is finely finished in beautiful natural wood with four gas plates, a tap and sink. The two doors open and the knobs of the oven make a 'clicking sound' when turning. The kitchen comes with a matching shelf that can be attached to the wall, where your child can put some extra 'stock'.
Wooden toys, let's face it, are much nicer to look at than plastic toys. In addition to a toy, it is also a beautiful decorative accessory that fits easily with any living room or bedroom. In addition, wooden toys are often stronger and more durable than toys made of a different material. So it will last longer! It can even be passed down from generation to generation. How nice is that?
All details of this wooden toy kitchen at a glance
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Material: plywood
- Color: natural wood
- Equipped with two doors, which can be opened.
- The knobs of the oven can turn and then make a 'clicking sound'
- Dimensions: Height 52 x Width 70 x Depth 36 cm
- Included: a shelf for a wall. Height: 8 x Width: 30 x Depth 7 cm.
- This wooden play kitchen is delivered unassembled - you need to assemble it
- Safety: The toy is provided with the mandatory CE standard. This means that it has been tested for safety in accordance with EN 71: 2013
- Neatly and smoothly finished with rounded corners and recessed screws