This beautiful, very soft, outstanding "heavy" quality, luxurious canopy of 100% organic double layer muslin cotton fabric is suitable for the nursery from 6 years. We recommend to use it above a toddler bed or as a hanging object, so that it can serve as a tent. Combined with our padded toddler and baby play mat and a number of pillows, he / she can create his or her own world in peace and quiet.
The canopy can be attached to a hook on the ceiling by means of a loop. Note: Mounting material is NOT included. Make use of a qualified DIY consultant to mount if need be.
The canopy has a metal ring at the top so that it falls nicely to the ground. Furthermore, it is made of 100% organic cotton and has a slight crease effect.
Make sure that the canopy is attached to a good, sturdy hook, because especially as a tent, there can sometimes be tension on it as a whole.
Know more about this luxurious canopy
- Colour Grey
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Dimensions: 2 meters high, diameter ring 50 cm
- Canopy removable and washable at 40 degrees
- Can be used as a canopy and tent.
SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
- This tent is not a toy, it should be used for decorative purposes only.
- Although some authorities state that a canopy may be used above or near a crib, co-sleeper or cot bed only in the first months after birth when a baby is not able to move and grab things, we strongly advise not to do this. The moment on which babies are able to move and grab things may come about more suddenly than you would expect. Safety first.
- We strongly recommend that you only use the canopy with children from 6 years old.
- Do not hang the canopy in a nursery, kids room or play area where children younger than 6 years of age are present without continuous supervision.
- Continuous pulling on the canopy can cause a weak connection and can be a risk of suffocation or strangulation - make use of a qualified DIY store for assistance to mount the canopy securely.
- If you are mounting this item yourself, please make use of the right type of mounting materials in combination with appropriate tools to hang the canopy.
- After installation, the connection needs to be checked on a continuous basis to maintain that it is secure and safe.
- This canopy is intended for indoor use only.
- Do not attach any extra weights to the canopy.
- Find a safe position for the canopy and attach a solid, metal screw eye or closed hook to the ceiling.
- Tie the canopy to the screw or closed hook using a firm knot.
- Only use appropriate fastening materials that are suitable for the type of ceiling in the room. (Consult a specialist DIY store if need be.)
- Be extra alert in case a ceiling consists of a weak substrate like plaster, reed, cork or other soft materials.
- Use a solid ladder for installing the canopy and preferably ask someone to hold the ladder in case of a fall.
- Do not hesitate to contact Petite Amélie in case you have any questions about assembly, maintenance or safety of the canopy. We are here to support you.
MAINTENANCE / WASHING
- For regular 'in-between' maintenance, the canopy can be kept dust free using a duster or vacuum cleaner.
- Every now and then (not too often), the canopy can be washed using a delicate hand wash program at max 40 degrees.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not use any aggressive bleach or cleaning agents.