Toddler bed Plume with premium mattress 140x70cm is designed for toddlers who have 'grown out of the cot'. The entry height is just right for little ones. The size 140x70 offers sufficient space, but at the same time provides a sense of security. You can use the cot until about the 6th birthday.
Because of the safety gates, your little one cannot roll out of bed at night, but can get in and out safely through the opening. The short gate can be placed on the left or right, so you always look good in every bedroom. This is also ideal for twins, because you can 'mirror' the beds in this way when they are in one room.
The toddler bed comes with a sturdy slatted base. You can create extra storage space by ordering a bottom drawer on wheels. A drawer also gives the bed a more robust look.
The complete set consisting of mattress and bed comes with a full one-year warranty.
More about the Plume bed
- Colour: bright white/RAL 9010
- Drawer / bedside table included: no, can be ordered as an option
- Inner dimensions: 70 x 140 cm, so ideal for toddlers who have just come out of a cot
- Exterior dimensions L :144 x B:75 x H: 60 cm
- Warranty: 1 year (bed + polyurethane mattress)
- Material: solid wood combined with sturdy sheet material
- Tested up to 95 kg. The bed is intended for children up to 40 kg.
- Slatted base included
- All edges and corners are delicately milled and rounded for extra safety
- Distance between the bars: 7 cm
- The paint layer is of course safe for children and free from harmful substances
- A clear installation manual is included - to be assembled by customer
- Complies with safety standard BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Category: cots
More about the mattress
- Thickness: 10 cm
- Polyurethane filling, good breathability
- Material: Sturdy and child-friendly polyurethane foam
- Ticking / mattress cover: 100% polyester. Washable separately at 60 degrees
- Made in Europe